We are looking forward to your visit! All information can be found here in advance - if you have any questions, please contact our friendly visitor service. An independent visit to the museum is possible from the age of 14, otherwise an adult accompanying person is required.
The Computerspielemuseum tries to make its exhibitions and services accessible to all visitors
The museum is at ground level. At the entrance, a small step has to be overcome. A mobile ramp is available for wheelchair users. Our service staff will be happy to assist you.
The exhibition area is wheelchair accessible, and a disabled toilet is available.
The museum grants free admission to one accompanying person per severely disabled person (50 % MdE). A disabled person's ID card must be brought along.
Seating is available for visitors with impaired mobility.
Information for your well-being in the exhibition
Our actions to protect all:
- Limited number of visitors* in the exhibition.
- Hygiene stations for hand disinfection
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of our exhibits
- Regular air exchange
- our exhibition rooms are air-conditioned
Recommended contribution of visitors* to the protection of all:
- Recommendation to wear a mask
- Distance to other visitors
- Contactless online ticket with time windows
- Contactless payment options
- Regular washing and disinfection of hands
- Follow the instructions in our exhibition
- Use of own headphones in our exhibition
- No visit with acute respiratory disease